Contact the NPDC
1201 S. Innovation Way Dr.
Stillwater, OK 74074
Manufacturing Improvement Program for the Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain and Marketing Cluster
The Manufacturing Improvement Program for the Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain and Marketing Cluster assists small-to medium-sized oil and gas industry manufacturers located within 44 low-income Oklahoma counties.
Comprehensive improvement in manufacturing requires a review of a manufacturer’s facilities, equipment materials, processes, product lines, people, finances, markets and customers. The overarching goal is to increase the innovation capacity and improve profitability of small-to medium-sized manufacturers in the oil and gas industry cluster. Reaching this goal will result in sustainable job creation in 44 low-income Oklahoma counties. The specific objectives are to help manufacturers:
- assess current competency;
- develop plans to reduce energy use and improve manufacturing processes;
- innovate product lines
- train a diverse workforce;
- manage financial consequences and outcomes; and
- identify and meet the needs of customers and markets.
This program is funded impart by: